Keeping you safe from Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Keeping our people and our pupils safe in the car is an absolute priority to us. This has never been more important than right now, as we all work together to protect ourselves from the spread of Coronavirus.
What we’re doing
We’re introducing new ways to work with our pupils in the car, that will reduce the risk of catching or spreading infection during driving lessons.
These measures include:
- Antibacterial cleaning the inside of all cars, at the start and end of, and in between all lessons.
- All instructors and pupils hand sanitising at the start and end of every lesson.
- Pupils free to wear face coverings during their lessons.
- Cars kept well ventilated during lessons.
- Conversations in the car will be forward-facing.
- Planning fewer lessons per day, to reduce the number of pupils in our cars.
- Keeping in touch with the welfare of all of our pupils and their households, between lessons.
In addition, and to further help us to protect those most vulnerable, we will be enforcing a 14-day break in lessons for any of our pupils where they, or anyone in their household have, within 14 days of the pupil’s driving lesson:
- Shown symptoms of, or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Been instructed by their employer, their school or the NHS to self-isolate.
Find out more
We’re doing everything we can to continue to keep our driving lessons safe.
For more information on protecting yourself and those closest to you during the Coronavirus pandemic, visit The UK Government website, and the NHS.