The thought of driving on the motorway can daunt many drivers, regardless of driving experience. Motorway driving lessons can be a sensible natural progression for many people after passing their driving test.
Motorway driving requires a much more planned and proactive driving style. These lessons aim to develop both your knowledge around the legal considerations associated with driving on the motorway, and your skills around being a safe, confident and courteous motorway driver.
The areas covered by these lessons are:
- journey planning
- joining and leaving a motorway, and using slip roads
- safe speeds in different circumstances
- effective observation
- signs, signals and markings
- overtaking and lane discipline
- courtesy to other road users
- motorway fatigue
- breakdown procedures
- use of lights, including hazard warning lights
- debris on the carriageway
Click here to get in touch or to book your driving lessons with us today!